Monday, April 16, 2012

Work day and night

I've been exposed to this before. Much like homework (homework ba talaga...), I'm pretty used to doing work-related stuff at night. PS, work-related is synonymous with org-related. It's basically the same experience, and I'm even less-stressed with internship work than with Inner Circle duty last year, haha.

What do I do with my time at night? I'm usually browsing the Twitter feed and reading interesting news and articles about entrepreneurship, leadership, career productivity, and a lot more. Google has also been my favorite companion because I like to search random phrases on my Chrome browser and read up about it. If you only know the amount of white papers and pdf files I have saved in my Downloads folder--too many to read at one time.

To add to the two internship work I've brought upon myself this summer, I also have academic requirements to fulfill for BA 199: Business Practice. There's a lot of writing involved, and knowing myself I think I can do well with it--just so I keep reminding myself of the deadlines. It's awful; having to write up reflective journals and being active in the Facebook groups by starting a topic, commenting substantively, etc. I find it ridiculous and fun. I just wish I had more laughs and words to have throughout the day. The office and my laptop glare wears me out I puked this afternoon. Stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment